3 Night / 3 Round, Stay and Play Package at Palmetto Dunes starting at $158 per person, per day!
- 3 Nights in a 2 Bedroom Villa (4 Queen Beds) at Palmetto Dunes Resort
- Golf with a GPS equipped cart at:
- Palmetto Dunes - Hills Course: The Arthur Hills course at Palmetto Dunes has long been regarded as one of South Carolina’s most unique golf layouts. A testament to its enduring quality and popularity, this Hilton Head Island gem was recently named among the “Top 30 Best Courses You Can Play in South Carolina.” Blending the topographic beauty of the Lowcountry with the inherent challenges of the game, The Hills course has earned a much-deserved reputation as one of the island’s best golf experiences.
- Palmetto Dunes - Fazio Course: Hilton Head Island’s only par-70 public golf course, the George Fazio course at Palmetto Dunes is one of the island’s most distinctive and challenging layouts. Many golfers regard it as the most challenging public course on the island, but don’t let that intimidate you. It is designed to be a true but fair test for golfers of all skill levels.
- Palmetto Dunes - Jones Course: Located right on the Atlantic Ocean, the shifting winds make every hole plays differently on the Jones course providing both challenges and rewards for players of every skill level. And, the panoramic views of the ocean from the elevated green of the par- 5 10th hole, make playing the Jones course one of the most memorable rounds of golf on Hilton Head Island.
Package Starting at $158 Per Person / Per Day
*Additional room types and golf courses can be added to this amazing package.
To book this package, contact your Vacation Specialist today!!
Ref # 902344