St. Andrews and Fife area is the historic epicenter for golfers who travel from around the world to enjoy the area's top courses and hidden gems. Your group will walk in the footsteps of the "founding fathers" of course design such as old Tom Morris and James Braid, plus the greatest players of the game who have trekked the historic courses.
This St. Andrews - Fife Preferred Experience package includes:
- 5 nights accommodations at Hotel du Vin St. Andrews
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- St. Andrews Castle Course - Scenic links course set on rugged cliffs overlooking town of St. Andrews
- St. Andrews New Course or Jubilee Course - Sister courses to the Old Course and great compliments at the Home of Golf
- Kingsbarns Golf Links - Classic links and revered by golfing world as finest modern course in Scotland
- Carnoustie Championship Course- Historic links stands test of time and reputation as one of most difficult courses in the world
- Old Course (Ballot Lottery) - The most historic and celebrated venue in the game
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $527.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #942225