Scotland's St. Andrews and Fife area offer the most varied and historic courses in the country. From legendary links courses situated along the Firth of Forth to incredible inland heathland venues, this area has everything from breathtaking coastline to stunning mountain landscapes. The historic town of St. Andrews - also revered as the spiritual home of the game, is a golf mecca and draws countless thousands of golfers from around the world each year. It is time for your group to walk in the footsteps of old Tom Morris, or to play historic holes that have defined generations of Open Championships!
This St. Andrews - Fife Classic Experience package includes:
- 4 nights accommodations at Best Western Scores Hotel St. Andrews
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- St. Andrews Dukes Course - Classic heathland style gem a must play while in St. Andrews
- St. Andrews New Course or Jubilee Course - Sister courses to the Old Course and great compliments at the Home of Golf
- Kingsbarns - Classic links and revered by golfing world as finest modern course in Scotland
- Crail Golfing Society Balcomie - 7th oldest club in the world and must play Old Tom Morris gem
- Old Course (Ballot Lottery) - The most historic and celebrated venue in the game
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $427.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #942208