The southwest coast of Scotland boasts three Open Championship courses and iconic lodging options located along the Firth of Clyde coastline. Golfers will enjoy current Open rota courses - Turnberry Ailsa links and Royal Troon plus Prestwick where the first Open was played in 1860 and the links at Western Gailes Club known among the best in all of Scotland. A tour of the Prestwick Clubhouse and Museum so steeped in history of the game of golf is a must see while in the area!
This Ayshire West Coast Preferred Experience package includes:
- 2 nights accommodations at 5-Star Trump Turnberry Resort & 2 nights accommodations at 4-Star Piersland House in Troon
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- Royal Troon - A favorite among The Open courses featuring the longest...and shortest hole in Open play iconic No. 12 - par 3, 123 yard Postage Stamp
- Prestwick - Links golf in its purest form and birthplace of The Open Championship
- Turnberry Ailsa - Played along the stunning, rocky coastline of the Firth of Clyde; home of iconic Open "Duel in the Sun" between Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson
- Western Gailes - Hidden gem renowned as one of the top-five non Open courses in Scotland
- Turnberry Robert the Bruce - Fine sister links course to Ailsa featuring five scenic par-3 holes
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $543.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #941950
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Golf Zoo Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!