After The Open Championship, come discover and experience Killarney/ South West Ireland this summer/fall! Golfing in the area is a wonderful combination of Links golf on the Western Coast of Ireland. Exceptional lodging awaits you at the Muckross Park Hotel and Spa, located just south of the town of Killarney, with many restaurants, pubs, and even the Ross Castle nearby!
- 5 nights lodging and breakfast at the Muckross Park Hotel and Spa
- Golf (Green Fees Only) at:
- Dooks Golf Club - opened in 1889, one of Ireland's oldest links courses
- Ballybunion Golf Club (Cashen Course) - classic links course set on the Irish Sea
- Killarney Golf Club - multiple times host of the Irish Open, beautiful lake side holes
- Ballybunion Golf Club (Old Course) - has hosted the Irish Open
- Tralee Golf Club - Arnold Palmer design, towering dunes and cliff top tees and greens!
- Daily resort fees and applicable package fees
From $355 per golfer per day.
This trip will book quickly - especially after The Open Championship, so give us a call to reserve your stay!
*Package price based on 2 golfers staying in a standard hotel room with king bed or two double beds.
*Additional nights and golf rounds can be added.
Package reference #939834