After watching the historic 148th Open, come play and experience Royal Portrush for yourself! Also play North and Northwest Ireland's other magnificent Links courses including Royal County Down!! The golf will provide breathtaking views of the Northern Ireland coastline and Atlantic Ocean as you enjoy traditional Links style golf and play two of the top 20 ranked Links courses in the World! First class lodging also awaits you with stays at the beautiful seaside Portrush Atlantic Hotel and the 4-Star Slieve-Donard Resort and Spa (on the grounds next to Royal County Down).
This AWESOME Links Experience package includes:
- 6 nights lodging and breakfast, 4 nights at The Portrush Atlantic Hotel and 2 nights at The Slieve-Donard Resort and Spa
- 5 Rounds of Golf (Green Fees only) at:
- Royal Portrush - spectacular links challenge and home of the 2019 Open Championship!
- Castlerock Golf Club - the "hidden gem" of the North with seaside routing and firm greens
- Portstewart Golf Club - incredible links course weaving through the coastline, hosted the 2017 Irish Open.
- Royal County Down - originally designed by Old Tom Morris, has hosted the Irish Open and Senior British Open.
- Daily resort fees and applicable package fees
From $350 per golfer, per day.
This trip will book quickly - especially after The Open Championship, so give us a call to reserve your stay!
*Package price based on 2 golfers staying in a standard hotel room with king bed or two double beds.
*Additional nights and golf rounds can be added.
Package reference #938771