Enjoy a quiet and relaxing are of Florida in Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach! Located 20 miles north of Jacksonville and situated along a beautiful stretch of beach, sand hills and native marshlands, Amelia Island is a great area for golfers. Groups can enjoy courses designed by Pete Dye and Arnold Palmer, plus the quaint village of Fernandina for dining and nightlife, historic sites, and beautiful Victorian homes.
This Amelia Island Golf Lovers Package includes:
- 3 Night stay at The Omni Amelia Island Resort
- 3 rounds w/cart:
- Arrival afternoon round at Amelia River Golf Club - Tom Jackson design
- Oak Marsh Golf Club - Pete Dye creation meandering around 100 year-old oaks and native marshland
- Club at Northampton - Scenic Arnold Palmer design along the marshes of Florida's Intercoastal Waterway
- Advanced tee times
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
$215 per person, per day is a"starting from" price as rates vary greatly by season.
Prices are based on 4 golfers sharing a Resort View 3 Bedroom Villa.
Extra nights can be added.
Package reference 439261