3 nights & 3 rounds of golf at Sunriver Resort, starting from $210 per person, per day!!!!!
Featuring Oregon's finest golf, Sunriver Resort is a golfer's paradise and an ideal choice for a golf vacation. Each of the four golf courses was designed by an acclaimed architect. Crosswater, a recipient of a host of national golf awards, was designed by Bob Cupp. Meadows, one of Oregon's most unique golf courses, was designed by John Fought. Robert Trent Jones Jr. was the mastermind behind The Woodlands, regarded by many as Oregon's finest championship golf course.
- 3 Nights Lodging at Sunriver Resort (Based on double occupancy; Queen / Queen).
- 4 Rounds of Golf with Cart at the Following 4 Courses:
- Crosswater - Honored by Golf Digest as one of "America's 100 Greatest Courses," Crosswater is a heathland-style course situated on 600 magnificently scenic acres of woodlands and carefully preserved wetlands. This Oregon golf course features five tee placements for each hole, bent grass fairways and greens and is threaded by the gently flowing Deschutes and Little Deschutes Rivers. In fact, depending on tee selection the rivers can come into play as often as seven times in a round.
- Meadows - Meadows is acclaimed architect John Fought's latest creation. The course features tremendous variety within its 18 holes, seven of which border the meandering Sun River. Fought's design pays tribute to the great American golf courses from the 1920's and 30's with its aesthetic grace, while its dramatic use of directional and fore-bunkers serve up ample challenges for golfers of all skill levels.
- The Woodlands - Designed by internationally celebrated golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr., Woodlands features dense forests of Ponderosa and Lodgepole Pine, outcroppings of lava rock and an abundance of water. Noted by golfers for superb conditioning and its beautiful setting, the Woodlands is one of the Northwest’s finest championship courses.
From $210/person per, per day.
Want to add additional nights or rounds of golf at Pronghorn, please contact your Golf Zoo Vacation Specialist today at 800.929.7300.