Located at Florida's sparkling Gulf Coast, Innisbrook has become one of the country's most celebrated golf destinations. Hailed by Golf Digest as a "Top 75 Golf Resort in America" and by Golf Week (in regards to the Copperhead Course) a "Top 100 Golf Course You Can Play". Grab this affordable chance to tee it up at a world famous facility, including the top-ranked Copperhead Golf Course - home to the PGA Tour's "The Valspar Championship presented by BB&T" each March.
Our Innisbrook Preferred Stay & Play Golf Package includes:
- 3 Nights of deluxe suite accommodations at Innisbrook Resort
- Full breakfast daily in Clubhouse Restaurants
- 4 Rounds of golf w/cart among 4 legendary courses:
- Copperhead Course - Home of PGA Tour Valspar Tampa Bay Championship - Worthy to Host a U.S. Open*
- Island Course - Rated #14 Travel & Leisure, Top 50 in Florida
- Highlands South - Links-style design across rolling terrain
- Highlands North - Shortest Resort course... but not short on challenge!
- Advanced tee times
- Unlimited use of golf practice facilities
- Golf bag storage and locker room access
- $20 Pro shop credit per person/per stay
- Complimentary one hour daily golf clinic
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- Unlimited access to Resort Fitness Center
- On-property shuttle service
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
This special package is available during the following travel dates:
Fall Season Special: August 1st - October 6th, 2016
Fall/Winter Season Special: October 7th - December 31st, 2016
- Sunday-Wednesday Stay: $159 per person, per day
- Thursday-Sunday Stay: $179 per person, per day
- Package ref # 553938
- Sunday-Wednesday Stay: $259 per person, per day
- Thursday-Sunday Stay: $279 per person, per day
- Package ref # 553938
*One round on Copperhead Course included
Prices are per person/per day and based on two golfers sharing an Executive Suite (king or two queen beds).
Large 2 Bedroom Resort Suites available for upcharge.
Extra nights may be added.
Discounted replay rounds can be pre-booked by Golf Zoo.
Contact a Tampa Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark (phone: 888.867.6957 - email: email@example.com)**