Play three of the top-rated courses in Florida & put in some serious work at the top-rated and largest practice facility in the U.S. - Orange County National Golf Center & Lodge. Stay, practice and play at former home of the PGA Tour Q-School Finals, Home of the annual PGA Merchandise Show Demo Day, and the place PGA Tour Professionals play and practice when home in Orlando. A round on the distinguished Celebration Golf Club will make your trip memorable as you experience this unique golf location!
This Golf Zoo special package includes:
- 2 Nights at the Orange County National Club Lodge (double occupancy)
- Lunch included after a morning round at Orange County National and Celebration Golf Club
- Golf w/cart at:
- Panther Lake - prior home of PGA Q-School qualifier finals
- Crooked Cat - fantastic sister course that can still take a bite out of you
- Celebration Course - Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Jr. masterpiece
- The Tooth - the onsite top-rated Par 3 course and complimentary play with stay at Orange County National (walking course)
- Special package replay rate at Orange County National booked with Pro Shop on day of play
This package is available for $109 per person/per day for travel Now through August 31st, 2018
Special package price based on 2 golfers sharing Golf Lodge room.
Extra nights available.
Package reference #884017
$ 109 per person per day available 7 days per week!
Contact an Orlando Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org), or Mark (phone: 888.867.6957 - email: email@example.com), or Skip (phone: 888.867.6148 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**