Come see what the buzz is all about with this first class stay and play at the Reunion Golf Resort in sunny Orlando. Experience luxury accommodations and highly-rated golf. Stay in a beautifully appointed 3-bedroom Superior Villa and play all three of the most talked about courses in Orlando. If it's a "Private Club Experience" you want, this is a perfect place that's simply unbeatable!
The Golf Zoo Reunion Resort "Just Golf" Stay & Play Package includes:
- 3-Nights luxury accommodations in a 3 bedroom Superior Villa
- Breakfast daily at Reunion Clubhouse Grill
- Golf round w/cart on arrival afternoon and departure morning
- Unlimited golf w/cart on other days on resort courses:
- Legacy Course - Arnold Palmer gem boasts rolling terrain and significant elevation changes
- Tradition Course - A Parkland-style, Jack Nicklaus Signature creation that requires fun and precision risk/reward shot-making
- Independence Course - Tom Watson Signature design with wide rolling fairways and challenging green complexes
- Arrival/departure day and morning round tee times reserved in advance
- Replays booked day of play based on course availability
- Unlimited use of practice facility and range balls
- Daily resort fees and applicable package fees
This package is available for travel June 2nd through September 30th, 2016 for $219 per person/per day
Package price based on 4 golfers staying in a 3 bedroom Superior Villa (four beds).
Extra nights available.
Custom package options are available.
Package reference #639003
The Reunion Golf Resort has been recognized with the following awards:
- AAA Four-Diamond Award Resort
- Golf Magazine Silver Medal Award for Top 100 U.S. Resorts
- Golfweek ranked the Independence Course a Top 20 "Course You Can Play in Florida" in 2013/2011/2010 and a "Top 100 Best Resort Course"
- Legacy Course "Top 30 Best Courses in Florida" and "Top 100 Resort Courses in the U.S."
- Tradition Course recognized as "Top 20 Best Courses You Can Play in Florida" and "Top 100 Resort Courses in U.S."
Contact an Orlando Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark (phone: 888.867.6957 - email: email@example.com)**