| Enjoy 4-Diamond Resort lodging, breakfast buffet each morning, and play UNLIMITED GOLF at four of Austin's world class layouts - including Fazio Foothills & Fazio Canyons - the #1 and #2 rated golf courses in Texas for $229 per person, per day! |
The Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa is a AAA 4-Diamond luxury hotel in Austin spanning 4,000 acres in the heart of the glorious Texas Hill Country, and boasts some of the region's most breathtaking views. This lavish Austin hotel and resort offers 300+ guest rooms and suites furnished in an elegant Texas style. It's home to a variety of recreational options, including the Top 2 Resort Golf Courses in Texas, one of Austin's most luxurious spas, a full-service fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, a miniature golf course, a fully-supervised children's program, as well as four exceptional restaurants.
From November 13th through December 31st, come to the capital city and stay at the world famous Omni Barton Creek Resort. Enjoy free buffet breakfast, and play UNLIMITED GOLF at the best courses in Texas. This is a deal that simply can't be beat!
- Lodging at The Omni Barton Creek Resort (double occupancy)
- Buffet breakfast each morning (a $20 value - gratuity is also included!)
- UNLIMITED GOLF at any of the four Barton Creek courses: ($30 cart fee not included on replays)
- Barton Creek Resort - Fazio Foothills Course
- Barton Creek Resort - Fazio Canyons Course
- Barton Creek Resort - Crenshaw Cliffside Course (day of arrival)
- Barton Creek Resort - Palmer Lakeside Course
Replays - cart fee of $30.00
Call Chris Parcell at x3040 for prices and availability, and for a customized itinerary.
Prices are based on double occupancy. Minimum 2 night stay. Extra nights available. Some dates are blacked out.
$229 per person per day all in (includes resort fees) valid 7 days per week!
Contact our Austin/Barton Creek Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Chris (phone: 888.867.6911 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**