After The Open Championship, come see and experience the Eastern Coast of Ireland with it's wonderful combination of Links golf near the Irish capital of Dublin, including the world famous K Club Ryder Cup Course! Fantastic lodging awaits at The Druids Glen Golf Resort as well!
This Package includes:
- 5 nights lodging and breakfast at The Druids Glen Golf Resort
- 5 Rounds of Golf (Green Fees Only) at:
- Druids Golf Club (Glen Course) - multiple times host of the Irish Open
- The K Club (Ryder Cup Course) - host of the 2006 Ryder Cup Matches!
- Links at Portmarnock - natural links course, designed by Bernhard Langer
- Pormarnock Golf Club (Old) - hidden gem in this area of Ireland!
- Island Golf Club - established in 1890, links course is bordered by the sea on 3 sides
- Daily resort fees and applicable package fees
This package is valid from August 15, 2019 - November 15, 2019, from $315 per person/per day!
This trip will book quickly - especially after The Open Championship, so give us a call to reserve your stay!
*Package price based on 2 golfers staying in a standard hotel room with king bed or two double beds.
*Additional nights and golf rounds can be added.
Package reference #938794
Contact an Ireland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
** Skip Skipper (407.554.4340 - firstname.lastname@example.org) or Diana Crosthwaite (858.452.0330 - email@example.com)