A golf vacation to the Scottish Highlands is one of the most talked-about destinations in the world of golf, but too often over-looked. Inverness is the regions main town with top-end Scottish accommodations and restaurants, fun local pubs and attractions to visit when not on the golf course. The Highlands is a must trip for great links courses, spectacular scenery and arguably (pound for pound) the most satisfying golf region in Scotland! With a golf heritage as strong as Scotland's, this is quite a claim, but take a trip to the Highlands and your group will not be disappointed!
This Scottish Highlands Classic Experience includes:
- 4 nights accommodations at Kingsmills Hotel Inverness
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- Royal Dornoch - Top 10 in the world situated along the dunes of the Dornoch Firth
- Castle Stuart - Top 10 in Scotland and 3-time host Club of Scottish Open
- Nairn - Natural setting along Moray Firth and former host Club of the Walker Cup
- Brora - A must play classic links hidden gem with stunning views of Moray Firth
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
from $391.00 USD per person/per day
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #937985
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Golf Zoo Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!