A golf vacation to East Lothian - known as Scotland's "Golf Coast" offers great venues and great value. Any visit to Scotland should include a visit to this region, including Scotland capitol city of Edinburgh. The golf courses situated along the magnificent, rolling hills and dunes of the East Lothian coastline south of the Firth of Forth are among the world's finest selection of links courses anywhere!
This East Lothian "Golf Coast" Classic Experience package includes:
- 4 nights Sea View accommodations - The Lodge at Craigielaw
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- North Berwick - A must play classic situated along the dunes between the old town of North Berwick and the Firth of Forth
- Craigielaw Club - Inspired by the great links courses of Scotland situated along the Forth; among the finest conditioned courses
- Dunbar Golf Club - Old Tom Morris layout playing along craggy edges of the North Sea and around ancient stone walls
- Kilspindie Golf Club - Hidden gem that meanders across the hills of Firth of Forth and a favorite of East Lothians
- Gullane Golf Club No. 1 - Situated along the highest elevations in East Lothian and a favorite host of the Scottish Open
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $337.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #941446
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Golf Zoo Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!