Scotland's southwest coast is home to some of the finest accommodations and courses in the world... including three Open Championship courses. Golfers walk in the footsteps of legends when playing iconic Royal Troon and Prestwick where the first Open was played in 1860, plus three area links courses considered among the best in all of Scotland. A tour of the Prestwick Clubhouse and Museum so steeped in history of the game of golf is a must see while in the area. The stay at Piersland House Hotel is one of Ayshire's truly outstanding guest experiences!
This Ayshire West Coast Classic Experience package includes:
- 4 nights accommodations at Piersland House
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- Royal Troon - A favorite among The Open courses featuring the longest...and shortest hole in Open play iconic No. 12 - par 3, 123 yard Postage Stamp
- Prestwick - Links golf in its purest form and birthplace of The Open Championship
- Dundonald Links - A host Club of the Men's and Ladies Scottish Opens and among best conditioned courses
- Western Gailes - Hidden gem renowned as one of the top-five non Open courses in Scotland
- Gailes Links - Another hidden gem that plays along coastal dunes
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $393.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #941562
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Golf Zoo Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!