Award-winning Saddlebrook Resort is a top golf vacation destination in northeast Tampa that rests on 480 acres of rolling terrain surrounded by lagoons, cypress trees and sweeping green fairways and greens. The Resort's 540 suites with a total of 800 bedrooms showcase an inviting rich tropical design and are clustered around nine quiet courtyards complete with lush gardens, and winding walkways. You will also enjoy exceptional restaurants and lounges ranging from Tropic's Restaurant for breakfast buffet or lunch, to prime steaks and famous table-side prepared Caesar salad at Dempsey's Steakhouse, to the lively atmosphere and casual dining at T.D.'s Sports Bar and Poolside Cafe. And when it's time to play golf, select from the tree-lined Saddlebrook course, or the rolling hills of the Palmer course - both designed by the King himself Arnold Palmer.
Take a look at this Saddlebrook Preferred Stay & Play package that includes:
- 3-Nights luxury accommodations in a 3 bedroom Suite
- Breakfast buffet daily
- Golf round w/cart per night stay including arrival afternoon round and departure morning round
- Palmer Course - Arnold Palmer gem boasts rolling terrain among natural wetlands and spacious greens
- Saddlebrook Course - A Parkland-style creation dotted with lakes and undulating greens
- Complimentary replays may be booked day of play based on course availability (cart fee applies)
- Unlimited use of practice facility and range balls
- Golf bag storage
- Access to Resort Fitness Center and daily activities
- Daily resort fee and all other applicable package fees
Summer Special from June 1 - September 30, 2021 for $229 per person/per day
Package price based on 4 golfers staying in a 3 bedroom suite (four beds).
Extra nights and other custom package options are available. Package reference 1007057
Contact a Tampa Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!