Built on Alabama Plains land that Robert Trent Jones, Sr. reportedly indicated as one of the most incredible sites for a golf complex, the 54 holes of Grand National Golf Club is a must play for golfers. With 32 of 54 holes playing along 600-acre Lake Saugahathee players will enjoy playing along rolling terrain, sparkling lakes and beautiful scenery. Stay at the scenic Grand National Marriott Hotel with golf course views and top-end amenities.
The RTJ Trail Grand National Package includes:
- 3 Nights at Grand National Marriott Hotel
- 3 Rounds with cart at:
- Grand National Lake Course - Home of the PGA Tour Barbasol Championship
- Grand National Links Course - The Anchor course for the property with a par-four eighteenth hole that's arguably the toughest finish on the entire trail
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
This package available during the following travel dates:
* Now - August 31, 2019 for $174 per person, per day *
* September 1 - October 31, 2019 for $193 per person, per day *
This property books quickly - especially during Fall football season, so give us a call to reserve your stay!
Package price based on 2 golfers staying in a standard hotel room with king bed or two double beds.
Additional nights and golf rounds can be added.
Package reference #629368