The Westin Golf Resort & Spa Playa Conchal is an All-Inclusive Resort located between the exotic countryside and unspoiled beaches of the North Pacific Riviera of Costa Rica. While the breathtaking views of the blue Pacific and the hills surrounding the resort will wow guests, there is so much to enjoy at the resort and in the immediate area. Golfers can experience the Robert Trent Jones, II designed Reserva Conchal Championship Golf Course, resort amenities including a lagoon-style pool, acres of tropical gardens, tennis courts, the Westin Spa, freshly-prepared premium dining choices among 8 resort restaurants, plus beverages and cocktails at resort lounges/bars. Golfers may also like to consider staying at the adults-only Royal Beach Club featuring preferential exclusive services such as access to the Royal Beach Club Lounge, personal concierge throughout your stay, a private pool area with Bali beds, pool concierge and bar service. The Westin Golf Resort & Spa Playa Conchal is located only 45 minutes from the Liberia International Airport and 4 hours from San Jose International Airport.
This unique Westin Golf Resort Playa Conchal All-Inclusive Stay & Play Golf Package includes:
- 5 nights in a Deluxe Junior Suite (double occupancy)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, beverages and alcoholic beverages at resort restaurants and lounges
- 3 Golf rounds w/cart at spectacular Robert Trent Jones II designed Reserva Conchal Golf Club, Arnold Palmer designed Four Seasons Club Papaguayo and Oceanside Hacienda Panilla Club
- Advanced tee times
- Transportation to/from Liberia International Airport and golf courses
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
This package is available January 3 - April 30, 2018 for $436 per person / per day
Package price based on two golfers sharing a Deluxe Junior Suite (king or two double beds).
Extra nights and golf can be added for extended stay.
Note: Package does not include air travel.
Package reference # 668700
Contact a Costa Rica Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Bermuda, plus package details or a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark (phone: 888.867.6957 - email: email@example.com)**