Condé Nast Traveler Magazine has rated Pelican Hill as the #1 Resort in the United States. Come see why with this incredible Stay and Play!
Pelican Hill is honored to have been voted the "#1 Resort in the United States" by the readers of the leading luxury travel magazine, Condé Nast Traveler, as well as the "2012 Grand Resort" by Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report.
Now through June 27th, stay in an Oceanview Bungalow (twosomes) or an incredible Oceanview 3 Bedroom Villa (foursomes), enjoy daily breakfast and play golf at 3 of the highest rated courses in the US for $489 per person, per day...
*Daily resort fee ($30) and bungalow daily parking fee ($20 per vehicle) is not included and will be paid upon check-out*
- 3 Nights at Pelican Hill Resort - Oceanview Bungalow (twosomes) OR 3 Bedroom Oceanview Villa (foursomes)
- Golf with forecaddy included at:
- Pelican Hill - Ocean North Course: "Golf Digest Top 100 Courses 2011/2012"
- Pelican Hill - Ocean South Course
- Monarch Beach Golf Club - Dana Point (no caddies)
- Forecaddie (gratuity not included)
- 3 Full-service restaurants and bars onsite
- Complimentary Mercedes Coach Transportation on property
- Breakfast voucher for each day of golf at Pelican Hill ($30 per person value - Coliseum Grille or room service)
- Laser Link Rangefinders on every golf cart
- Locker room and shoe shine service
This package is valid Now - June 27th, 2017. Some Holiday and Blackout dates apply.
$489 per person, per day!
Contact Chris Parcell for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Chris Parcell (phone: 888.867.6911 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**