Par 71, yardage 6,371. Lundin was founded in 1868 and was played over what is ìknown today as the The Old Course, a composition of the seaward holes of both ìLundin and Leven Links. As the game grew in popularity, ground to the north of ìthe railway was obtained and in 1909 James Braid designed a new course from ìthe original seaside holes and the area acquired from the Montrave Estate. A ìfew modifications to the original have been made over the years although the ìcharacter and splendour of Braid's original design is still very much in ìforce. Lundin is a wonderful course and has hosted Open qualifying on many ìoccasions, in addition to countless regional and national events.