Located at Florida's sparkling Gulf Coast, Innisbrook has become one of the country's most celebrated golf destinations. Hailed by Golf Digest as a "Top 75 Golf Resort in America" and by Golf Week (in regards to the Copperhead Course) a "Top 100 Golf Course You Can Play". Grab this affordable chance to tee it up at a world famous facility, including the top-ranked Copperhead Golf Course - home to the PGA Tour's "The Valspar Championship presented by BB&T" each March.
Our Innisbrook Stay & Play Summer/Early Fall Package includes:
- 3 nights in 2 Bedroom Deluxe Suite
- Daily full breakfast at Clubhouse Restaurants
- 3 Rounds of golf w/cart among 4 legendary courses:
- Copperhead Course: Home of PGA Tour Valspar Tampa Bay Championship - Worthy to Host a U.S. Open*
- Island Course: Rated #14 in Travel & Leisure's "Top 50 in Florida"
- Highlands South: Links-style design across rolling terrain
- Highlands North: Shortest Resort course... but not short on challenge!
- Advanced tee times
- Unlimited use of golf practice facilities
- Golf bag storage and locker room access
- $10 Pro shop credit per person/per stay
- Unlimited access to Resort Fitness Center
- On-property shuttle service
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
This special package is available during the following travel dates:
Summer/Early Fall Season Special: June 1 - October 8, 2017
- Sunday-Wednesday Night Stay: $177 per person, per day
- Thursday-Saturday Night Stay: $198 per person, per day
*One round on Copperhead Course included
Prices are per person/per day and based on four golfers sharing a large 2 Bedroom Suite (four beds)
Extra nights may be added
Discounted replay rounds can be pre-booked by Golf Zoo
Package reference #553938
Contact a Tampa Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: email@example.com) or Mark (phone: 888.867.6957 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**