AlSol Luxury Village Resort Cap Cana is a AAA-4 Diamond Award location, situated on the beautiful Cap Cana Marina and sparkling warm water of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can choose studio suites, spacious 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom villas with luxurious furnishings and fine decor. After a round of golf, relax in one of the sparkling resort pools... at the pristine, white sand beach... or visit the full-service Fitness Center and Spa. The All Under the Sun all-inclusive amenities include gourmet dining, snacks, beverages, adult beverages enjoyed among 3 restaurants, 3 lounges, poolside service, personalized concierge check-in, special activity programs and much more.
This AlSol Luxury Village Resort Cap Cana All-Inclusive Golf Package includes:
- 4 Night accommodations in a luxury 3 bedroom suite
- Round w/cart on each of the following spectacular courses:
- Round at Punta Espada Golf Club: Jack Nicklaus masterpiece ranked No. 1 in the Caribbean, plays across natural coral bluffs and along the craggy edges of the sea
- Round at La Cana Golf Club: P.B. Dye design boasts 14 holes with a view of the ocean, 4 holes playing along the waters edge
- Round at Corales Golf Club: Tom Fazio gem ranked Top 10 in the Caribbean by Golfweek with 6 oceanfront holes including "The Devils Elbow"
- Unlimited upscale dining, snacks, beverages and premium alcoholic beverages at resort
- Use of golf practice facilities before each round
- Advanced tee times
- Transportation to/from golf courses and PUJ airport
- All resort service fees and applicable package fees
This special package promotion is available during the following travel period:
Fall/Early Winter: October 1 - November 19, 2017 for $307 per person/per day
Sample package is price based on 4 golfers sharing a 3 bedroom villa (4 beds)
Extra night packages, as well as the additional golf rounds available.
Package does not include air travel.
Contact a Punta Cana Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details, or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen Parizo (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: email@example.com) or Mark Sutherland (phone: 888.867.6957 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**