Escape to Georgia's colonial coast and the Golden Isles where great golf meets genuine Southern hospitality in a seaside setting. Stay on two of the four beautiful barrier islands on the southern Georgia coastline where Spanish explorers seeking gold originally arrived more than 400 years ago only to find "golden islands" rather than gold. The area boasts mild weather, white sand ringed islands surrounded by ocean, rivers and marshlands, centuries-old live oaks and tropical scenery.
In addition to the rich and storied history plus natural beauty, Jekyll Island and Sea Island are recognized as a true golfers paradise with world-class courses and accommodations. Take advantage of this unique peak-season Golf Zoo package and experience the best that both locales have to offer!
- 3-Nights accommodations: 1-Night at Sea Island Resort; 2-Nights at Seafarer Inn & Suites Jekyll Island
- Golf w/cart:
- Round at Seaside Course at Sea Island Resort
- Your Choice of Two Rounds at Jekyll Island Golf Club:
- Jekyll Island Golf Club-Indian Mound Course - A Joe Lee gem, no houses or buildings - pure golf and beautiful natural scenery
- Jekyll Island Golf Club-Pine Lakes Course - Home of The Florida/Georgia Classic and the annual US Kids Golf Jekyll Island Cup.
- Jekyll Island Golf-Oleander Course - a Dick Wilson masterpiece just 300 yards from the ocean with refreshing the breezes
- Daily resort fees & applicable taxes
From $247 per person/per day.
Package price based on two golfers per room. Extra nights and extra golf may be added.
Package reference #903967