With courses continually ranked by GOLF Magazine in America’s Top 100, Reynolds Lake Oconee provides a variety of lavish accommodations and 99 award-winning holes of championship golf layouts designed by legends like Jack Nicklaus, Rees Jones, Tom Fazio and Bob Cupp. Located 75 miles east of Atlanta, this 12,000-acre gently rolling lakeside residential community overlooks majestic Lake Oconee, Georgia’s second-largest lake.
- 3 Nights in a 4 Bedroom Golf Cottage with Single Occupancy Bedrooms
- Daily Southern Style Breakfast
- 3 Rounds of Golf w/cart from choice of:
- The National (Tom Fazio Masterpiece)
- The Preserve (Designed by Bob Cupp)
- The Landing (Designed by Bob Cupp)
- The Following Courses can be added for an additional surcharge:
- The Oconee (A Rees Jones Gem! and includes Forecaddie)
- Great Waters (Jack Nicklaus Signature Design - Recently Renovated - Slated to open late fall of 2019)
Wanna play more golf? Ask about our amazing prebooked replay rates
Need to Improve your game? The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade has been transformed into a premier full-game improvement center. The services include superior custom club-fitting utilizing the latest technology, allowing clubs to be fitted and delivered by a master builder onsite from TaylorMade’s Tour Trailer. A talented teaching staff provides instruction, technique and motivation that encourages students to practice so they will play better.
Want to do something different on your golf trip? How about a round of Golf with a Shotgun? Ask about adding a round of Sporting Clays at the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds. You will be provided with everything you need for the perfect adventure. Specially designed packages offer an opportunity to experience this exclusive combination of sports for a Fairways and Clays adventure.
July 15 - August 31, 2019 - $284 per person / day
September 1- November 30, 2019 - $364 per person / day
December 1 - March 14, 2020 - $284 per person / day
Prices are based on quad occupancy - Reference #822748