menu
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
Instant Quote
Travel agents must first logon
Call us at:
800.929.7300

Par 72, yardage 7,462. Concra Wood Golf & Country Club is the latest stage in the evolution of Castleblayney Golf Club. Founded as a 9 hole course in 1905, opposite the entrance to Concra Wood, it closed in 1949. In 1985, it was reborn in the grounds of Hope Castle (visible across Lough Muckno), before moving to its current location in 2008, and expanding to 18 holes. The idea for a new 18 hole course began in early 2000, thanks to the vision and planning of Castleblayney Golf Club. The golf club approached Coillte to buy 240 acres of dramatic, wooded landscape that tilts down into Lough Muckno. The views are spectacular, stretching across the Monaghan Drumlins to the Cooley and Mourne Mountains to the east, and the Slieve Gullion and Mullyash Mountains to the north. And all the while you are surrounded by the lake and its scattering of islands, including Black Island, Otter Island, Crane Island and White Island.

Call us at 888.765.0952 About Us Close
Live Chat Software