Enjoy the resort rated by Money Magazine as "One of America's 25 Best Golf Resort Values" - Amelia Island is everything you imagine a Golf Resort to be! The Plantation is situated along a beautiful stretch of beach, 25 miles north of Jacksonville Airport. Surrounding the resort you'll find quaint fishing villages, historic sites, and beautiful Victorian homes. The resort offers 54 holes of championship golf with tee times available on three outstanding courses - Ocean Links, Oak Marsh and Long Point. Accommodations range from upscale hotel rooms to one, two, and three-bedroom villas with full kitchens and living areas.
This Amelia Island Plantation Unlimited Golf Stay & Play Package includes:
- 3 Night stay in Ocean View Hotel Room (double occupancy) at Amelia Island Plantation
- UNLIMITED GOLF with cart at:
- Ocean Links Golf Club - Pete Dye gem routed along the dunes ridge of the Atlantic Ocean
- Oak Marsh Golf Club - Pete Dye creation meandering around 100 year-old oaks and native marshlands
- Arrival afternoon and departure morning round included
- Advanced tee times
- Daily golf bag storage
- Resort shuttle service
- Daily resort fee and applicable package fees
This package is available during the travel dates of:
Now - March 10th, 2017 - $261 per person/per day
Prices are based on 2 golfers sharing an ocean view room, 2 beds. Extra nights can be added
Package reference #439261
This special package from $261 per person/per day is available 7 days a week!
Contact a Jacksonville/St. Augustine Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of the area & package details or to get a customized trip itinerary!
**Glen (phone: 888.333.6103 - email: email@example.com) or Mark (phone: 8888.867.6957 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org)**