- Dining / Nightlife
After a challenging day at the greens, share a sumptuous treat with family and friends at one of Daytona’s finest restaurants. From fine dining and casual dining, all the way to groovy nights, name it, Daytona has everything you need.
- Angell & Phelps Cafe
- Outback Steakhouse
- Daytona’s Riverfront Classic
- Mai Tai Bar
- Caribbean Jack’s Restaurant and Bar
- Uno Chicago Grill
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Gene’s Steakhouse
Aside from the best dining district features, Daytona also boasts of its finest shopping establishments. Along with the ballpark and museums, guests can also feast on the variety of collectibles, souvenir items, antiques, clothing, and accessories at the downtown shops and boutiques.
- Beach Street Market
- Bellair Plaza Shopping Center
- Collections - A Unique Place
- Gator Beach & Sport
- Hot Leathers Factory Outlet
- Shoppes at Ocean Walk Village
- The Spot
- Volusia Mall
In Daytona, one will never run out of things to do. Aside from the challenging rounds at greens, guests can also venture on other exciting and fun-filled adventures like fishing, scuba diving, go-kart racing, and many more.
- Lighthouse Point Park
- Museum of Arts and Sciences
- Atlantic Race Park
- Living Legends of Auto Racing Museum
- Eagle Rider Motorcycle Rental & Tours
- Fishing Shack Bait and Tackle
- Adventure Yacht Harbor Inc.
- Atlantic Scuba Guide & Services